WUMAG TEXROLL rolls have demonstrated ef ciency in production machines of various industries such as plastics, textile, rubber, chemical, printing, wood and paper industry. Optimization of all products to the respective customer and procedure-speci c request is the guiding principle of our engineers. Most modern technologies are used for thermodynamic, ow-technical and mechanical design. High performance production machinery and the plenty of Know-How of experienced workers provide for the exceptional quality of WUMAG TEXROLL rolls.
Highly ef cient heating- and cooling rolls represent the core of our production program. The heat transfer media is guided through spiral ow channels in unidirectional- or counter ow as well as with increasing turbulence along the channels. According to customer speci cation the rolls are nished with various types of surface treatments, e.g.: Hard-chrome plating, Rubber-, Te on- or Plasma-coatings. Water ow channels can be chemically nickel-plated. The product range includes rolls with a diameter of up to 3400 mm, a roll length of up to 15100 mm and a maximum individual weight of 22 t.
- Chillrolls for mono- and biaxial foil stretching plants with highest precision under working conditions, Ø 3400 mm, true running 0,01 mm
- Single- or doubleshell cooling rolls used in pullroll-stacks of biaxial foil stretching plants with extreme diameter to length ratio, especially dynamically balanced in multiple levels with documentation of S1 and S2-unbalance
- Rolls with stainless steel cladding manufactured according to WUMAG TEXROLL method
- Thermo oil heated calender- and heatsetting rolls for needled felt and papermakers felt with an executed surface length of up to 15100 mm, highest temperature accuracy of < 1 °C measured across whole surface
- Counterpressure cylinders up to Ø 3400 mm for exo printing machines, speci ed and documented true running of < 7 μm under working conditions
- Thermo oil heated doubleshell heating rolls used in coating lines for heatsetting and curing processes,
- Ø 1000 mm - Ø 3000 mm, surface width 1000 mm – 5400 mm
- Steamheated doubleshell rolls with stainless steel outer shell for manufacturing of technical textiles
- Doubleshell rolls with copper shell for highest cooling capacity at high linear pressure loads used in extrusion coating lines
- Thermo oil heated rolls used in double belt presses for manufacturing of wood laminate ooring
- Copper coated cooled currency transfer rolls