REBUILDS AND UPGRADING / RETROFIT
We offer innovative ideas to update your equipment to the state of the art.
Requirements and use can be changed during the operation time of the equipment and the components and will increase the expenses of the older equipment considerably. The rebuild concepts from WUMAG TEXROLL-Service increase the range of application, decrease the operation costs and will develop new potential of your equipment even if it comes from another manufacturer.
WHAT WILL WE DO?
Together we will analyse, design and engineer all necessary steps of the rebuild.
- Replacement of components, where spare parts are not available
- A range of products in terms of function and energy ef ciency
- Retro t or expansion of automation technology
- Create custom software
- Documentation, conforming to the law
Depending on permanent shorter product-cycles a retro t of the plant will be particularly lucrative. We assume the complete mechanical and electrical revision for you. This allows to extend the service life of your equipment signi cantly and increase the ef ciency, the volume of production and product quality.
- Existing machines and plants are set to the state of the art
- Complying with legal requirements, such as German Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health
- Increase the productivity
- Lower costs in relation to a new acquisition
- Existing basic substances, such as foundations remain
- Omitted high replacement investment
- Lower staff-training, because the machine is mostly known
Repair related downtime will cost a lot of money properly. In that case our technical staff, with many years of work experience, will assist you with commitment. In addition, we have an extensive stock of control and mechanical components as well as a maintenance service.
Our service contracts assure the regular preventive maintenance of your equipment to ensure high availability.
Whether control technology, mechanics, programming or design – our experts can assist. Much of acute errors can be localized and eliminated via remote maintenance generally. This saves time, money and of course nerves.
- Short response time
- Short diagnostic times
- Quick solution through targeted measures and stocking of spare parts
- Original spare and wear parts
- High plant availability